In Office Health Care is Back
Updated: Jun 15
On behalf of Century Medical, PC staff we hope you and your family are healthy during these difficult times we are enduring. We wanted to assure you that our focus is to provide the best possible care during this pandemic.
For now, we are looking forward in providing the best traditional in office care.
To ensure the safety and comfort of our patient we have implemented the following:
1. Hand sanitizer is offered at the check in and check out desk.
2. Ultrahepa hospital grade purifiers added throughout the office.
3. UVC lights with ozone technology added throughout the office.
4. Aerosol eliminating systems added throughout the office.
Here are some new procedures we have in place to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff:
1. Due to protocol all patients who have an appointment are required to answer a COVID- 19 screening questionnaire before appointment.
2. Please call the office upon arrival and wait for further instructions. We appreciate your cooperation in pre-registering. Send the office any form that needs to be filled out via e-mail: Info@CenturyMedicalMD.com.
3. We ask that you please limit the number of family members that accompany you on your appointment, limit to one care giver per patient if possible.
4. We ask that you confirm your appointment in advance. This is to assure all the pre-work is completed prior to your arrival. We also have a long waitlist for procedures and are limited to the number of people that can be seen in the office.
5. We are also offering in office lab testing to avoid having to go to the hospital to get blood drawn.
6. If you have a co-payment, we are for the time being you pay with CREDIT CARD or CHECK.
We look forward in seeing you in office.
Century Medical, PC