Stress-Free Thanksgiving Tips!
Happy Thanksgiving from Century Medical, PC in Peabody! Thank you for being part of our practice family! We wish you a fun and safe weekend.
We all know the holiday season can be bad for your health, so
here are a few tips:
· Focus on healthy meals
· Eat a breakfast high in protein to help curb hunger and portions
throughout the day
· Take a morning walk or go for a jog before the celebration
· Drink more water, less alcohol
· Choose lower calories options
· Stop eating before you have the chance to feel full
· Eat more white meat (turkey breast) and mashed potatoes instead of dark meat with stuffing
· Full ½ of your plate with vegetables
Share these tips with friends and family and have a safe and happy holiday! Don’t forget to check your health with us! You always can schedule your appointment with one of our doctors in Peabody MA online or call us: (978) 594-8980
We are OPEN this Friday, November 29th!
Our address is: 6 Essex St, Peabody, MA 01960