Why Your Annual Check-up is Important?
Regular physician check-ups are still very important. Prevention is always better than cure. COVID-19 and chronic diseases are a dangerous mix. In New York, about 86% of all Coronavirus deaths had some other underlying illness or comorbidity.
Preventive health checkups help to find any health issues right at an early stage and thereby increasing the chances of treatment and ensure a longer and healthier life. The annual medical exam promotes a healthy lifestyle and helps to keep you in the best health conditions.
The Benefits of Regular Check-ups
· Reduce your risk of getting sick
· Increase chances for treatment and cure
· Increase lifespan and improve health
· Limit the risk of complications by closely monitoring existing conditions
· Detect potentially life-threatening health conditions or disease early
· Reduce healthcare costs over time by avoiding costly medical services
· Form a good partnership with the doctor so treatment can be more efficient
· Get updated on new medical information or technologies that are available
· Wash your hands
· Physically distance yourself from others
· Wear a mask or face covering in high-traffic or high-risk areas
Don’t put off something that could save your life! Get your Annual Physical/Check-up. It can be completed at all Century Medical PC office in Peabody, MA, and typically no-cost to you based on your insurance.
If you have any questions regarding your health conditions, we can discuss what risks, screenings, and exams you should take.
Call us (978) 594-8980 or schedule your appointment online.