TELEHEALTH Can Help Staying Safe During an Outbreak
Even though it is more important than ever to stay home and social distance, your health is still our number one priority. Now we offer a new simple and secure TELEHEALTH solution to you to see a doctor through video calls using Doxy.me from the comfort of your home.
Doxy.me is a very easy-to-use web-telemedicine platform that allows us to provide continuation of your care during this COVID19 pandemic. Our goal is to keep everyone safe!
How It Works
· You don't need an account. You don't need to download anything
· Use a computer or device with a camera/microphone.
· Enter your doctor’s doxy.me web address into the browser, or just click the link your doctor sent you. Make sure you use the Chrome or Firefox web browser.
· Type in your name and click check-in
· Your doctor will start a call
· Extremely easy to use
· Can work through a variety of digital devices. You can use a computer, laptop and Android and IOS mobile devices
· You can see a doctor from anywhere
· All sessions are anonymous
· Make sure you have a good internet connection
· Restart your device before a visit
· Check your camera and mic from the waiting room
Please call our office (978) 594-8980 or schedule your TELEHEALTH appointment online.
Stay safe and healthy!